Missler Software just published a Code of conduct for TopSolid social media. While i have published it here it´s also available at the official TopSolid website.
Code of conduct for TopSolid social media
- Personal attacks (on anyone inside or outside the TopSolid community)
- Material that contains vulgar, obscene or indecent language or images.
- Unauthorized posting of personal information (names, address, phone number, email etc.) of other users.
- Material which defames, abuses or threatens others.
- Statements which are bigoted, hateful or racially offensive.
- Material that advocates illegal activity or discusses illegal activities with the intent to commit them.
- Account suspensions are at the sole discretion of Missler Software.
- Any person actively using these sites is implicitly agreeing to these rules regardless of whether they have been read or not.