In this first look video for TopSolid 7 for 2016, you will be introduced to an awesome new improvement for TopSolid’Mold. This has to do with Ejector Pins. Sometimes, when designing a mold, the heads of the pins will collide. In these cases, you need to trim the heads together. This proces is also known as keying the pins together. This is what this new improvement is all about. In other softwares, that are not specifically designed for mold design, you would spend a ton of time trimming the heads of pins manually. In TopSolid 7, as you are about to see, this process is accoumplished in a few seconds.
- CAD CAM Challenge Completed Step 9 – Finalizing the Fixture Plate
- Challenge Completed Step 8 – Building a Spacer Block
- Challenge Completed Step 7 – Building the Base Fixture Plate
- CAD CAM Challenge Completed Step 6 – Finalizing Stock Condition
- CAD CAM Challenge Completed Step 5 – Modifying a Stock Condition