In this first look video for TopSolid 7 for 2016, you will get a sneak peak at the new expanded tool list option available in every machining operation now. This makes it even easier to create or select the correct tool for the operation you are programming. You will also be introduced breifly to 2 new types of tools that are now supported.
- Step 19 – Programming a Multus U3000 – 5-Axis Swarf Milling
- Step18 – Programming a Multus U3000 – Finish Milling Using Polar Coordinates
- Minimize the Chaos of Manufacturing, Reduce Costs and Maximize Innovation
- Step 17 – Programming a Multus U3000 – Use Polar Coordinate Milling
- Step 16 – Programming a Multus U3000 – Finish Turn ID