Working with software solutions that are not intended to do the job that you do is crazy. All you are doing is working harder than you need to work. Thankfully, TopSolid understands your needs. In fact, TopSolid was written specifically with manufacturing in mind. In this video you will get a quick look at what I am talking about. In this sample, I start by importing a Parasolid file into TopSolid for a simple plastic part. Then I show you all the steps needed to get the split finished. And here’s the best part. This sample has internal shutoffs, a stepped external parting line, and the part requires a side action as well. For most solutions, this is a lot of work. For TopSolid it only takes a few minutes.
- Step 21 – Programming a Multus U3000 – Creating a WCS Repetition
- Step 20 – Programming a Multus U3000 – ID Milling with Multiple Angular Solutions
- Step 19 – Programming a Multus U3000 – 5-Axis Swarf Milling
- Step18 – Programming a Multus U3000 – Finish Milling Using Polar Coordinates
- Minimize the Chaos of Manufacturing, Reduce Costs and Maximize Innovation