Working with software solutions that are not intended to do the job that you do is crazy. All you are doing is working harder than you need to work. Thankfully, TopSolid understands your needs. In fact, TopSolid was written specifically with manufacturing in mind. In this video you will get a quick look at what I am talking about. In this sample, I start by importing a Parasolid file into TopSolid for a simple plastic part. Then I show you all the steps needed to get the split finished. And here’s the best part. This sample has internal shutoffs, a stepped external parting line, and the part requires a side action as well. For most solutions, this is a lot of work. For TopSolid it only takes a few minutes.
- Challenge Completed Step 15 – Post-Processing Our Job
- Challenge Completed Step 14 – Using Machine Simulation Tools
- Challenge Completed Step 13 – Machining Setups with Saved Manufacturing Methods
- Challenge Completed Step 12 – Creating CAM File to Prepare for Machining
- Challenge Completed Step 11 – Creating the Final Sub Assembly