At TopSolid, we really try to make it easier for our customers to engineer AND manufacture their parts. And we don’t stop doing this just because the parts are hard to work with either. In fact, it is here that TopSolid really starts to shine. In this video, you will see how easy and moreover how quickly you will be able to program something even as complicated as a timing screw. In earlier videos, I have already shown you how easy it is to design a timing screw. Now it’s time to learn how easy it is to machine one too.
- Challenge Completed Step 15 – Post-Processing Our Job
- Challenge Completed Step 14 – Using Machine Simulation Tools
- Challenge Completed Step 13 – Machining Setups with Saved Manufacturing Methods
- Challenge Completed Step 12 – Creating CAM File to Prepare for Machining
- Challenge Completed Step 11 – Creating the Final Sub Assembly