In this video, you will learn how to emboss a logo onto a 3d face. You will start by importing a dxf file. Then you will scale the imported sketch. After that you will create a basic 3d shape to emboss the logo on. Finally, you will learn how to emboss your imported profile onto your 3d face. It’s important to understand that embossing will keep the curvature of the surface in tact on the embossed feature.
- CAD CAM Challenge Completed Step 9 – Finalizing the Fixture Plate
- Challenge Completed Step 8 – Building a Spacer Block
- Challenge Completed Step 7 – Building the Base Fixture Plate
- CAD CAM Challenge Completed Step 6 – Finalizing Stock Condition
- CAD CAM Challenge Completed Step 5 – Modifying a Stock Condition