In this video, you will learn how to emboss a logo onto a 3d face. You will start by importing a dxf file. Then you will scale the imported sketch. After that you will create a basic 3d shape to emboss the logo on. Finally, you will learn how to emboss your imported profile onto your 3d face. It’s important to understand that embossing will keep the curvature of the surface in tact on the embossed feature.
- Step 21 – Programming a Multus U3000 – Creating a WCS Repetition
- Step 20 – Programming a Multus U3000 – ID Milling with Multiple Angular Solutions
- Step 19 – Programming a Multus U3000 – 5-Axis Swarf Milling
- Step18 – Programming a Multus U3000 – Finish Milling Using Polar Coordinates
- Minimize the Chaos of Manufacturing, Reduce Costs and Maximize Innovation