When designing a full 3d mold you need the flexibility to work with any supplier of standard mold components. In this video, you will learn how TopSolid gives you the tools you need to get to the finish line quickly and efficiently. In this case you will learn how to import a mold base design from an outside vendor and turn it into a “smart mold base” by using the Mold Base Wizard. A smart mold base is one that TopSolid’s mold automation works with fully. For example, by running the mold base wizard to describe the imported components as a mold base, you allow downstream functions such as the ejector pin or water line command to work seamlessly with the plates.
- Step 19 – Programming a Multus U3000 – 5-Axis Swarf Milling
- Step18 – Programming a Multus U3000 – Finish Milling Using Polar Coordinates
- Minimize the Chaos of Manufacturing, Reduce Costs and Maximize Innovation
- Step 17 – Programming a Multus U3000 – Use Polar Coordinate Milling
- Step 16 – Programming a Multus U3000 – Finish Turn ID