TopSolid’Wood includes a very handy feature for the creation of a driver which allows set housing volume to easily create components like cabinet, shelves, separations, doors, drawers, etc. As illustrated in the video below, we created a block driver on which to design the component models. The components created in this fashion will be automatically adjusted according to the volume or the housing volume specified when it is assembled. In this case. the separation adjusts itself in the interior of the cabinet with a simple click inside the cabinet. The volume is changeable and adapts to the separation following a modification. This feature facilitates design productivity and very easy modification of components.
- Challenge Completed Step 15 – Post-Processing Our Job
- Challenge Completed Step 14 – Using Machine Simulation Tools
- Challenge Completed Step 13 – Machining Setups with Saved Manufacturing Methods
- Challenge Completed Step 12 – Creating CAM File to Prepare for Machining
- Challenge Completed Step 11 – Creating the Final Sub Assembly